Ethical Entrepreneurship is all about running a successful business without selling your soul.
In other words, Ethical Entrepreneurship is a way of doing businesses which adds value to the humanity without making any damage to – nature, people or anything that needs to be preserved for our future generations.
When it comes to the companies like Facebook and Tesla and most of the today’s successful businesses are more committed to adding value and they all are set out to achieve a greater mission that serves the humanity.
As a sure shot by-product, they are enjoying exponential growth and phenomenal success.
So let’s understand the fact that the future of business and its success will be based on “adding massive value” and “staying ethical”.
Let’s Imagine a world where we as ethical entrepreneurs helping the humanity to thrive together!
Ethical Entrepreneurs Interview Series:
I have been privileged to interview some influential leaders and highly successful ethical entrepreneurs for the last couple of months. The interview series is called as – Ethical Entrepreneurs Interview Series.
In the Interview, we touch from staring up a business to scaling up, to bouncing back from setbacks and many topics which can support the growth of an entrepreneur.
Plese find the recent interviews below:
- How to Grow Multiple Brands in Honest and Ethical Ways? With Blessing A Manikandan (CEO of Paulsons Group, Chennai).
- How to Scale Your Business As An Ethical Entrepreneur? With Murshidah Said (International Trainer, Kuala Lumpur).
- How To Start Your Business with Zero Capital and Grow Your Business While Staying Ethical! With Jennifer De Leon (Founder of Staryard Logistics Services, Manila).
- How Ethical Entrepreneurs Can Bounce Back Even from the Worst Set Back? (with Kalpesh Patel, London, UK)
- More interviews with amazing and successful entrepreneurs are coming in soon!
Thank you for being here. Looking forward to adding more value with more content to help you grow as an ethical entrepreneur.
P.S. In case you can connect to the idea of being an Ethical Entrepreneur, feel free to join the Global Ethical Entrepreneurs Facebook community by clicking the below button: